By accessing or using the Website and/ or Services You are consenting to this Policy.
Please note that You are not authorized to access or use the Website or Services unless You have read, understood and consent to Your personal information being collected, stored, processed, used and shared in the manner specified by this Policy.
This Policy only applies to personal information collected on the Website and does not apply to information You provide to Oraph through other modes, such as through social media, or any third-party websites.
- “Applicable Laws” means all laws and any other regulations having the force of law in the territory of India as they may be issued and enforced from time to time.
- "Controller" means the natural or legal person which determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- “Cookies” means a piece of information that is placed automatically on the User’s hard drive when they access the Website.
- “Device Information” means User’s device information which may be automatically collected upon its interaction with the Website.
- “Non-Personal Data” means the information that cannot be used to identify the User.
- “Personal Data” means any and all indicators and identifiers that enables to identify a User directly or indirectly.
- “Processing” means any operation which is performed on Personal Data, including but not limited to collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Processor” means the natural or legal person that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
- “Purpose” means the reason for collecting and processing Personal Data.
- “Services” means the services provided by Oraph through the Website including but not limited to back-testing, forward testing, live trading, etc.
- “Website” means the website maintained by Oraph at https://www.algotest.in under the name ‘AlgoTest’.
- Collection of Personal Data:
Oraph may collect the following types of information from Your use of the Website and/ or Services:
- Your full name, address, location, phone number and email address;
- information relating to your trading account, broker details, broker-generated API keys etc.
- all information related to the usage of the Website including but not limited to Device Information, Internet Protocol address, browser information, interaction with the Website, time spent on each webpage, and other related information;
- information related to Your activity with respect to the Website and/ or Services using tracking technologies, Cookies, or other similar technologies.
- Use of Personal Data:
The information that We collect from Your interaction with the Website and/ or Services may be used for the following purposes:
This list is indicative and not exhaustive. We may retain Personal Data and other information in accordance with the Applicable Laws to,
- to analyze Your use of the Website and/ or Services;
- to determine usage patterns;
- to collect automated feedback and make improvements to the Website and/ or Services;
- to monitor Your usage of the Website and/ or Services and personalize the Services to Your requirement;
- to provide assistance or address any bugs;
- to diagnose and extend help in case of a technical failure or system errors;
- to process information and documents, including financial or other information as may be provided by You, to enable text indexing, data and linkage finding, structuring of data and extraction of valuable insights for the purpose of improving the Services ;
- to develop new products and Services;
- for providing measurement, analytics, and other business services where Oraph is Processing data as a Controller.
- provide Services;
- comply with Applicable Laws and other legal obligations;
- resolve any disputes that may arise;
- enforce Our rights arising out of agreements with Users; and/or
- for such period as may be required by legislations/orders of regulatory authorities to which Oraph is subject.
- Transfer of Personal Data:
Oraph does not disclose or transfer Your Information to any third parties without Your consent, except if such disclosure or transfer is:
- required to comply with any Applicable Laws or order of a court, tribunal, regulatory or adjudicatory authority; or
- requested by any Governmental agency for the purpose of verification of identity, prevention, detection, or investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offence.
The Cookies used may be of various types, such as,
You can control the storage of Cookies by enabling or disabling similar settings on Your web browser. However, disabling certain Necessary Cookies may prevent You from accessing or using the Website or Services. Oraph does not exercise any control over third-party Cookies that may gather information when You access or use the Website or Services, such as, through links to third-party websites.
- Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are required to be enabled for You to access the Website and/ or Services.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies help the Website to remember Your preferences and personalizes Your interaction with the Website and/ or Services.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies allow us to evaluate Your interaction with the Website and improve features and Services.
- Oraph reserves the rights to save, for as long as required, any Non -Personal Data, Device Information and usage information.
- It is possible that the Website and/ Services may at times be located and operated from jurisdictions other than India. Your use and access of the Website shall be deemed as Your consent to transfer Your Personal Data to such other jurisdictions.
- While Oraph will use all reasonable efforts to ensure the safety of Your Personal Data, it offers no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures adopted are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
- Oraph shall not own any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of Personal Data, and/ or breach of privacy incurred either as a result of Your use of the Website and/ or Services or through Your access to third party platforms such as websites, applications or services that are linked to the Website.
Though Oraph uses all possible measures to secure Your Personal Data, it cannot provide any warranty with respect to its safety as the transmission of any Personal Data or information through Your devices via electronic medium may be intercepted and used by any third party.
Oraph claims no responsibility for the security of any third-party websites or resources that You may access through or in connection with the Website and/or Services.
- Third Party Links:
- Assignment and Transfer:
All of our rights and obligations under our Policy are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates, and/ or in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer Your information to any of our affiliates, successor entities, or new owners.
- Contact Us: